TOPEKA, Kan. (Nov. 14, 2018) -- The Western Conference has released its 2019 SCCA® U.S. Majors Tour® competition calendar. Seven different venues will host Western Conference events this year for a total of 14 races. The season opens in Southern California in January and travels up the Pacific Coast during the year before coming to a close in July back in California at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
Four of the seven events will be three-day weekends, and two tracks on the schedule previously hosted the SCCA National Championship Runoffs®. Additionally, three events on the Western Conference schedule are Hoosier Racing Tire SCCA Super Tour series dates, with those events taking place at Buttonwillow Raceway Park, Portland International Raceway and WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
As always, the calendar below is subject to change, but the current 2019 U.S. Majors Tour Western Conference schedule is comprised of the following:
- January 12-13: Sonoma Raceway; Sonoma, California
- February 1-3: Auto Club Speedway; Fontana, California
- March 2-3: Willow Springs Raceway; Rosamond, California
- April 26-28: Buttonwillow Raceway Park; Buttonwillow, California
- May 18-19: Portland International Raceway; Portland, Oregon
- May 25-27: Pacific Raceways; Kent, WA
- July 26-28: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca; Salinas, California
Leave a Reply.
News about SCCA Road Racing