RIDGE MOTORSPORTS PARK - Participant COVID-19 Guidelines
In preparing for the return to participant recreational track days, all participants must read the following outline of Ridge Motorsports Park Participant COVID-19 Guidelines.
We require the support of all participants to ensure a safe track day. The below guidelines must be followed throughout the day to operate. If participants do not follow the guidelines, they will be required to leave the facility. To safely operate track days, the Ridge Motorsports Park requires all participants to familiarize themselves with the below guidelines and aid in informing other participants of facility changes.
PRE-TRACK DAY GUIDELINES
1. If you are sick or display symptoms of COVID-19, STAY HOME
2. Covid- 19 Symptoms includes Fever, Muscle Pain, Cough, Headache, Shortness of breath or difficultybreathing, Sore Throat, Loss of Taste or Smell, Chills or Repeated Shaking with Chills.
3. CDC COVID-19 Symptoms/Symptoms of Coronavirus Guidelines:
1. Wash hands with soap and water throughout the day…Sanitizer should ONLY support hand-washing, not take the place of.
2. You should wash hands after being in a public place, after your blowing nose, coughing, or sneezing; preparing and/or consuming food.
3. You should avoid touching your face.a.CDC Hand-Washing & Hand Sanitizer Guidelines:
1. NO CASH…You will need a Credit or Debit card as ALL transactions at the Facility will be CARD ONLY.
2. We encourage cloth Face Cover (or similar) and Gloves…PLEASE DO NOT use any medical-style Face Masks or Gloves that would otherwise be used by a health care worker.
3. You should prepare to stay in Race Haulers, Personal Vehicles, or Motorhomes following your time on track.
1. You should thoroughly clean & disinfect all equipment prior to arrival to the Facility.
2. It is highly recommended that all trucks, trailers, motorhomes and personal vehicles be activelydisinfected through a wipe-down process by individual attendees prior to arrival at the track day.Professional cleaning services may be considered by some Participants.
1.If you live with someone over the age of 65 or with underlying medical conditions, you should considerstaying home or be prepared to self-quarantine upon your return.
2.CDC ‘How to Protect Yourself & Others’ Guidelines:
1.You should travel and attend with household contacts only if possible. Please remember these trackdays are for Participants and supporting crew ONLY.
2. CDC Travel Considerations:
TRACK DAY EXPERIENCE
1. You are encouraged to fill out the Ridge Motorsports Park Liability Waiver online. Please visit the Ridge Motorsports Park website to access the online wavier portal. Please be prepared for an ID check upon entering the facility at the waiver booth. ID’s will be checked against the online waiver to ensure only participants and essential crew enter the facility.
2. You are required to leave one (1) parking space in between ALL pit areas to exceed social distancing requirements.
1.There will be NO Cash transactions at the Facility…ALL transactions must be by Credit or Debit Card.
1. You should practice Social Distancing at ALL times during the track day.a.CDC Social-Distancing Guidelines:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-gettingsick/social-distancing.html
2. You should not congregate in groups larger than five (5) and when/if doing so they should practice Social-Distancing and should wear cloth face covers.
1.There will be hand-washing stations located throughout the Facility. You should wash hands with soap and water every 20-minutes throughout the day…Sanitizer should ONLY support hand washing, not take the place of.
2. We encourage participants to wear cloth Face Cover (or similar) and Gloves when around other participants …PLEASE DO NOT use any medical-style Face Masks and Gloves that would otherwise be used by a health care worker.3.You should avoid touching your face.a.You should cover ALL coughs & sneezing.b.CDC Hand-Washing & Hand Sanitizer Guidelines:
1.There will be NO spectator access
1.You are strongly recommended to use active disinfection of high-use surfaces through a wipe-down prior to leaving the Facility.
2.It is highly recommended that you conduct additional disinfection upon returning to your home, places of business or shops. It is encouraged to employ a lockdown strategy for a period of 96 hours.
1. If you feel any COVID-19 Symptoms within 72 hours of the completion of the track day we ask youcontact the track day organizer, the Ridge Motorsports Park, and your primary doctor.
2. Covid-19 Symptoms includes Fever, Muscle Pain, Cough, Headache, Shortness of breath or difficultybreathing, Sore Throat, Loss of Taste or Smell, Chills or Repeated Shaking with Chills.
CDC GUIDELINES SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
1. COVID-19 Symptoms
2.Community Mitigation Strategies
3.Hand Washing & Hand Sanitizer Use
4.Mass Gathering Guidelines
5.How to Protect Yourself & Others
6.Social Distancing Guidelines
8.Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV2 as Compared with SARS-CoV1
9.Cleaning and Disinfection for Community Facilities
10.FDA Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
11.CDC Prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
12.CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
13.CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus
14.Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for Covid-19